Start Living Complaints Procedure
We are sorry you have had cause to complain and hope that the information contained here will reassure you that we are taking your complaint seriously. At Start Living we believe customer satisfaction is very important and we can assure you that we will do our utmost to ensure we find a satisfactory resolution.
If you do have cause to complain please forward the details of your concerns to Complaints@startliving.co.uk
Start Living has received my complaint, what happens next?
- Firstly, you will have received a letter acknowledging your complaint, signed by the person who will be investigating the matter, so you will have a point of contact should you need to get in touch again.
- The letter also provides our reference number which you should quote if you do need to contact us.
- Please note that all telephone calls into Start Living are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
How long will it take for Start Living to investigate and respond to my complaint?
- We aim to investigate all complaints within two weeks of receiving them.
- We will write to you within four weeks to inform you of the outcome of our investigations giving details of any action that we intend to take to resolve your complaint.
- If our investigations have not been completed within that time, we will write to you to provide you with an update on our progress and advise you of the nature of the delay.
- If we need more time to investigate your complaint we will advise you of the expected timescales and write to you again at the end of that period to provide you with a further update or alternatively we will let you know the outcome of our investigations and detail any action that we intend to take to resolve your complaint.
- If you have not heard from us within these timescales, please do not hesitate to contact the person handling your complaint, as detailed in the acknowledgement letter.
What can I do if I am still not happy?
If you are still not happy with the outcome of our investigations or with the progress being made on the handling of your complaint, then we would invite you to raise the matter with Emma Arecco, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org